Aren’t you tired of being poor ?
I got more than 20 years of experience in being poor, so i know what I’m talking about. There’s a lot of poor people out there, that’s no news. But why is this happening ? There is an answer for that question, a hard truth that most of us don’t dare to admit:
– The amount of money you make is directly related to your level of personal development.
This is why people who won the lottery usually ended up being just as poor as before or even worst. Because they don’t have the level required to manage all that money, they don’t deserve it, so basically their mind is telling them to go back to a level they can handle, to what they deserve. They do bad investments, they fell victim to vices, they do what they know.
But enough with this. Let’s move back to us, that don’t play lottery. Let me tell you what you do wrong:
On contrary of what you’ve been taught, chasing money won’t bring you any. And I think I am safe to say that you already know it, since you read this. So you constantly chase money and yet you don’t have any. Why ? Because money is an EFFECT. So the fact that you don’t have any or little money today is an EFFECT of your personal development level.
You think that money issue is the cause of your misery. “I don’t have money so I’m unhappy” “I don’t have money so I can’t do things” “I don’t have money so I got no chance”. You imagine the lack of money as a CAUSE of your misery and you choose to hide behind it. I want to tell you that YOU ARE WRONG. You are the CAUSE and the fact that you are poor is the EFFECT.
Trust me, like I said in the beginning of this article, I’m an expert on being poor. I chased money for over 20 years. What were the effects ? Here is my life story, but in large it can apply to any of you. So, let’s see…
1. As a teenager I tried some fast money. Lottery, bets, bingo, basically everything. Of course, total failure.
2. I got tired of chasing money, thinking that I’m cursed or something, and i became a parasite. My parents worked while I used to wander around, aimlessly browse the internet, basically doing nothing. Then I got tired of being a parasite, so:
3. Illegal stuff. I don’t want to talk too much about it (easy to understand why) but it lasted for about 3 years. Money were good but the greatest win from that was to realize that kind of life is not good for your heart. And so I ended up where most of us do:
4. Working from 7:00 to 18:00. Hard work for a shit boss and an even worst paycheck. This was by far the worst experience from all the above. It’s ok to dream about winning the lottery with an empty stomach, it’s ok to sell cigarettes or old furniture IF that is your level, but being a SLAVE is something that I hated every day for 3 years. Best way to kill a man’s soul is to make him aimlessly work for others, with no real perspective, for a lame paycheck. With basic math skills you soon realize that you need to work 2-3 lives on minimum wage to afford a family, a car, not even to mention a house. And that is the point when you NEED TO MAKE A DECISION. And i made mine:
5. Follow your dreams. I heard my call to psychology and I gave everyone the finger. I am now a free man. I have even less money than before, but I am HAPPY and FREE. To do what you WANT to do is they key. Because when you are passionate by something, you grow as a person by doing it. And, like i said before, you can grow financially just as much as you are grown as a person. But it’s still not enough. So, again:
6. Finding lame excuses. After all this, i started finding excuses again. Then I heard a quote that’s still in my head “If you really want to do something you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
So, you want to know when I started to make money following my dreams ? When I found the answers to 2 questions:
1. What is my passion ? Rich people around the world are only those who work with passion. So I love psychology, ok.
2. How to monetize it ? If you passionately help people, experience showed that people will want to return the favor. And you truly become prosperous when you help a lot of people. That is where the internet comes in, allowing you to easily reach a lot of people. With my relationship blog I made exactly 26 RON, which is around 6 $. Later, with my communication blog I made almost 6.500 RON (about 1.500 $). That is when i realized that I evolved as a human being and also that passion pays off.
Keep in mind that every single buck was sent as a donation. I never had any adds on my blogs (except those from which automatically appear from wordpress without my will) and I never asked for money since I’m not a professional. All my posts are based on my experience, learning, reading. I love helping people out and people appreciate it.
That being my story and that being said, where are you now ? What is your level ? What are your plans for future ? On my next posts I will help you move to the next level of your life.